Path I am Taking

It has been quite sometime as I finally think that 
I am taking the path I am wanting since I continues my study. 
I wanted to do something that relates with some kind of coding,
where you should understand the critical part of it. 
But of course, not that advanced, but just enough to be better than myself.

I wanted to learn something new, 
something rare
something odd
something extraordinary
than I used to. 

I do not want to do something people have been doing
I want to have that new skills that most people didn't know about it

At first, 
after Diploma in Quantitative Science 
or what so called Diploma in Mathematical Science,
I didn't thought of degree, 
Bachelor's of Science (Hons.) Statistics
then now I am finished with my degree, and surprisingly, 
I got the first class honors. 
With the CGPA I always wanted to pass.
Alhamdulillah

Second,
I want to work, dying to work, I mean as an Analyst. 
I want to be those who fortunate to get a permanent job directly after completed study.

I went to TWO interviews,

My first interview ever was from Public Bank, as Management Trainee. 
After two weeks, I got that "We are sorry to inform you." thingy. 
So i understood that I didn't got the job.
Any how, I knew because I didn't do well. 

My second interview was RHB Banking Group, as Risk Modelling Analyst.
After interviewing, I am confident that I didnt get the job
And on the QnA sessions, I decided to ask "What you two think of me."
They laughed, so I clarify myself, 
"Just to improve myself actually, this is my first interview, so maybe I can improve myself for next."
I clarified myself with some smile and sometimes laughed, 
because they are seriously laughing. 
I did the first interview, and Alhamdulillah, I got it. 
There is a lot of stories about me and this interview. I would tell some other time. 

The next path I am taking, right after the interview with RHB,
Big Data Analytics Professional Certificate. 
RHB interviewed on Friday, 20th January, 2017. 
And the program for Big Data will be started on 23rd January, 2017. 

What ever it is,
May Allah ease every single thing related to things I am doing, before, during and after. 


When you're surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment among common purpose, anything is possible